Answered By: Adam Sexton Last Updated: Jun 25, 2017 Views: 141
Retired USC faculty and staff who are Gold Card holders are entitled to the library privileges listed below. Please note that membership in the Emeriti Center does not automatically allow remote electronic access to subscription library resources. Due to licensing restrictions, such access is available only to those retired faculty with the Professor Emeritus designation.
For more information on the Gold Card, please contact the USC Emeriti Center.
Library accounts for retired faculty and staff include the following services based on availability:
- Facility access for all USC Libraries locations
- Borrowing of standard circulating material, up to 40 items at a time
- Use of library information kiosk computers to connect to subscription and other resources. Access can be requested at any Reference or Circulation desk. NOTE: Computer labs, including those in Leavey, are not included
- Use of library microform readers, scanners, and photocopiers
- Paging of materials from Grand Library
- Recalling materials checked out by other users
- In-person reference assistance
- Reading room access for rare books and archival materials