1. Start at our library's homepage: https://libraries.usc.edu/ and then
2. In the Search box click on REFINE YOUR SEARCH (white letters, leftmost button)
3. Select "Articles" (Second column from the right)
4. At that same page select ADVANCED SEARCH (bottom rightmost column)
5. Click on "All Fields" and change to "Author", then add the name of your author: Shaun Harper, and then click on "Search". Refine your search (left column) by clicking on "From Scholarly-Peer-reviewed journals"
6. When I performed this search right now I obtained 167 results (sorted by order of relevance; you can re-arrange the results by date, by clicking on results line (top left corner of page).
All the best on your research!