Answered By: Helga Haraldsson Last Updated: Jun 02, 2016 Views: 677
Answered By: Helga Haraldsson
Last Updated: Jun 02, 2016 Views: 677
The best database to find analyst reports (investment reports) on public companies is Thomson ONE.
Note: THOMSON ONE IS ONLY AVAILABLE THROUGH INTERNET EXPLORER
- Go to USC Libraries' homepage
- Select Databases box below search box.
- Enter Thomson ONE in the search box and click Go. When you click on the database title you will be prompted to log in with your USC NetID & Password if you're off-campus or on the wireless network.
- When the page loads, select Screening & Analysis at the bottom left side of the page.
- Enter the name of a designated company and any other information (e.g. date range), and a list of reports (if available) will appear. See the steps in the image below: