Answered By: Sophia Lesinska
Last Updated: Sep 23, 2014     Views: 51

Please contact the USC Health Sciences Campus librarians for assistance on setting up a Pub Med account. You can send an email to and a librarian from our medical campus should be able to assist you on this.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.