Answered By: Sue Luftschein Last Updated: Jul 18, 2016 Views: 110
Thank you for your interest in the USC Digital Library. Please find below information on ordering digital reproductions and requesting licensing of images.
To order digital reproductions and/or licensing of images for use from the USC Digital Library:
1) Review our Fee Schedule and Guidelines on reproductions:
2) Register your account through the Specialized Research Collections Request System at http://aeon.usc.edu.
3) Place orders for reproductions and licensing through your newly created online account.
***Please note that USC Special Collections may reproduce and license images from the following collections only:
California Historical Society Collection
Japanese American Relocation Digital Archive
USC Archives Image Collection
WPA household census cards and employee records
Terms and Conditions
• Requests for use of images will require a License Agreement (sample attached for your review). You will be contacted for additional information regarding your license agreement. Images licensed may be subject to use fees.
• Once your order for digital reproduction and/or licensing for use has been received, you will be sent an invoice for approval and payment.
• Orders are completed within 3-5 weeks from receipt of payment. We DO NOT accept Rush Orders.
• Any permission for publication is granted on behalf of USC Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by the user.
We look forward to receiving your request.
USC Libraries Special Collections