Answered By: Adam Sexton
Last Updated: Sep 17, 2018     Views: 143

Fine disputes are handled by the library unit who owns the overdue item(s), be they books, DVDs, or reserve items. Please contact the respective library's circulation department and ask for a library supervisor to review your case.

For additional information regarding fees please visit the USC Library Policies webpage

Related Topics

Contact Us

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.