Answered By: Antonio Gonzalez
Last Updated: Nov 04, 2021     Views: 82

Ask for assistance at the Architecture and Fine Arts (AFA) Library's front desk and an AFA employee will get the item for you.

  • High Shelf books and journals will be checked out on your USC Library card (USCard) and must be used in the library.
  • For non-USC individuals, High Shelf books and journals can be viewed in the special materials reading room. The AFA special materials reading room is open Monday through Friday between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.