Answered By: Health Sciences Libraries Help
Last Updated: Mar 24, 2020     Views: 81

At USC all open access policy waivers and exceptions for research are done at the school level. You will need to contact your School/Dean/Department to find out the procedure.

Related Topics

    Contact Us

    Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
    Your Question
    Your Info
    Fields marked with * are required.