Answered By: Anthony Anderson
Last Updated: Apr 21, 2022     Views: 116

To request a DVD that USC does not own, please submit a request through ARES.

More information about submitting an ARES request for a DVD can be found in this research guide.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.