Answered By: Helga Haraldsson Last Updated: Jul 27, 2020 Views: 1187
The best database to find analyst reports (investment reports) on public companies is Thomson ONE.
Note: THOMSON ONE IS ONLY AVAILABLE THROUGH INTERNET EXPLORER 8, 9, or 11
- Go to USC Libraries' homepage
- Select Find, then select Databases..
- Enter Thomson ONE in the search box and click Go. When you click on the database title you will be prompted to log in with your USC NetID & Password if you're off-campus or on the wireless network.
- When the page loads, select Screening & Analysis at the bottom left side of the page.
- Enter the name of a designated company and any other information (e.g. date range), and a list of reports (if available) will appear. See the steps in the image below:
More analyst reports can be found through our direct subscription to ProQuest J.P. Morgan Research.