Answered By: Anthony Anderson
Last Updated: Nov 06, 2015     Views: 26

The Music Library owns a large number of film music recordings on CD. The titles of these recordings can be found in HOMER (our online catalog.) 

Film recordings can be searched in HOMER by:

  • Title of film (e.g., Gone With the Wind)
  • Composer (e.g., Max Steiner)

Related Topics

Contact Us

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.