Answered By: Benjamin Hall Last Updated: Oct 17, 2023 Views: 15
The best resource for finding country reports and international information is the International Business guide. These pages contain reports on countries' business, economic, and political environments.
Several of the best databases include:
- EBSCO Business Source Complete
- Enter the country name in the search box. Using the filters on the left, select the "Source Type" for "Country Reports" to locate IHS Markit reports.
- Select from the menu options for Industries, Economies, or Consumers. Under "EXPLORE ANALYSIS" on the left, build your search. Select "Country Report" when prompted.
- From the top menu options hover over Reports > "Countries & Region Reports". Search for a specific country or browse all 1,500 country reports.
- EIU Viewpoint (Economic Intelligence Unit)
- Select "Geography" from the meu options. Search for a specific country or browse by region. Examine the EIU Viewpoint, or select "One-click Report."
Revisit the International Business guide as necessary for additional sources and analysis.