Answered By: Alyssa Brissett
Last Updated: Apr 22, 2022     Views: 153

Course Reserves (or ARES) is used in almost all social work classes for required readings (though not all classes, particularly field practicum and advanced standing courses). 

Course Reserves is organized by lead instructor, not the instructor for your section. The most effective way to search, and add courses is to select Social Work under “Department,” and leave the other fields blank. This will show you a list of all Social Work courses that have online course reserves lists.

Select the course number and add the course you need. For more information about accessing online course reserves and using the ARES course reserves system, please view our course reserves research guide.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.