Answered By: Gabe Vincent
Last Updated: Aug 13, 2015     Views: 119

You can request to borrow a DVD/video from another library using USC Libraries Interlibrary Loan service. We will then try to borrow it from another library or institution. 

Please note that most institutions do not lend their audio-visual materials, however we will try our best to obtain your request. 

If your DVD/video request is canceled, you can use the Libraries' Recommend-A-Book service to request that the title be added to our collection. 

Contact Us

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.